Guild Mercenary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Mercenary

A place for Guild mercenary Members or Future Members to chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More traffic through forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Destructionn

Destructionn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-20

More traffic through forums Empty
PostSubject: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime20th March 2007, 9:43 am

Hey guys..I need some ideas on how to increase the traffic to our forums, Throw out some ideas, Guild lottery I like, etc etc...u know..gimmie some good ideas..and get the rest of the guildies come and post.
Back to top Go down
CheshireCrescent
Lacky
Lacky
CheshireCrescent

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime21st March 2007, 12:16 am

Well, since my cookie idea fell through and physial violence is out I'm thinking we should beg. Begging works wonders, nothing like throwing away all self respect and dignity to get people to post, even if it is only to laugh at you.
Back to top Go down
http://azie.deviantart.com
Priest

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime28th April 2007, 5:59 am

Maybe a wow theme... Instead of Build Wars... Just a suggestion don't kill me for thinking the forms need to be a little more attractive. flower
Back to top Go down
CheshireCrescent
Lacky
Lacky
CheshireCrescent

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime29th April 2007, 11:15 pm

They can't be more attractive, unless we cloned all the good looking guildies or something... but I've been informed that cloning is of questionable ethic principals, who knew? So uhh, maybe, paper bags with smily faces then?
Back to top Go down
http://azie.deviantart.com
Dintymoore

Dintymoore

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime7th June 2007, 9:37 am

Well in So. Cal. if you want to increase traffic you build car pool lanes but I see how that might not work here.

Can we just go back to threats again?
Back to top Go down
Destructionn

Destructionn

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime7th June 2007, 11:40 pm

rofl...Yeah build 2 major freeways that intersect in a very busy part of a city..and make them both have 8 lanes in both directions...WOOT 405/101 ftl Sad
Back to top Go down
Keroshu
Admin

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime15th June 2007, 3:10 am

If you want more traffic through the forums

a) join a weblink for wow.

b) have contests for most active forum member like a gift of 50 g or somthing (maybe even who can designe a new skin contest) *hint hint Nikey*

c) have things like games on the forums, ( Ie the google game or picture editing, best screen shot etc)

d) have a forum RP section where people can goof around with their charicters ( right now the forums are really small)

e) make sure you have Plenty of advertising

f) make a secton where people can go to get help with things, (help and support/ gameplay tips) if somone needs people for a group or somthing. or wher e people cna post tips for playing/ farming gold.

g) Maybe a section with a breakdown of instances and things that you need to remember IE a guide.

h) and the last thing i can think of

Wait for it

MAKE A LOGO!!
Back to top Go down
http://ussdragon1.proboards55.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More traffic through forums   More traffic through forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More traffic through forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Mercenary :: General Chat-
Jump to: