Guild Mercenary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Mercenary

A place for Guild mercenary Members or Future Members to chat

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CheshireCrescent
Lacky
Lacky
CheshireCrescent

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime5th March 2007, 8:29 am

Now, today, as I was doing a multitude of things that had no resemblance as to what I was supposed to be doing I thought to myself; how can I encourage people to become more active and interactive on the guild forums. Now, the answer came to me in a brilliant flash, violence, of course! I mean, come on, what motivates people more than the thought of being pounded into a fine paste, nothing, that’s what! But then I realized that I don’t know most of you, so physical violence wouldn’t work, bribery was also ruled out due to similar problems.

Okay, here’s where the voices came in, normally they’re a damned nuisance, but they do come up with the occasional good idea… and if anyone with a straight jacket shows up at your door, you don’t know me. Well, in the end the voices suggested various things, from a guild lottery, help with quests or an FAQ but in the end, we decided on this!

Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Semi%20Sweet%20Chocolate%20Chip%20Cookie

That’s right; it’s a cookie, just for you! No really, just hit your head repeatedly against the screen until it pops out! It works, I’m serious.

Yes, that’s right, if you post you can get a cookie… or a concussion, whichever comes first.
Back to top Go down
http://azie.deviantart.com
Destructionn

Destructionn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime6th March 2007, 10:39 am

ROFL I <3 this lol
Back to top Go down
CheshireCrescent
Lacky
Lacky
CheshireCrescent

PostSubject: Re: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime9th March 2007, 5:32 am

As a show of support I would like everyone in the guild to talk to Burrfoot when he's online and advise him of the merits of joining his own damned guild forum. Such merits include me not killing him and them running his body through a woodchipper, then individualy packing up said parts of his body and mailing them to friends and family.
Back to top Go down
Destructionn

Destructionn

PostSubject: Re: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime10th March 2007, 11:19 am

amen to that
Back to top Go down
raven sommers

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime11th March 2007, 1:31 pm

Maybe we should have like a guild tea in SW....giggle. You know a welcome to the neighborhood type thing...laugh. Sorry I couldn't help it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Destructionn

Destructionn

PostSubject: Re: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 4:53 am

lol
Back to top Go down
CheshireCrescent
Lacky
Lacky
CheshireCrescent

PostSubject: Re: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime12th March 2007, 6:24 am

I haven’t heard the phrase, ‘Welcome to the Neighbor Hood’ since I was three and watched ‘Mr.Rogers’… I peed on the TV, does that give you an idea of how social I am. Does it? We could do a circus, ‘Come to Stormwind and be insulted by the bitchy low level mage, she uses the English language to insult you, you 1337 typing morons.’ People might hate me, but hey, hate is just a special type of love that seems to be given to me a lot.

I can imagine it now… *Insert dream sequence music*
Dad: “Honey, a restraining order is just my way of saying ‘I love you’, but I don’t want to be near you because you scare the crap out of me. Do you understand?”
Me: “Oh sure, I wished I’d of known you loved be before I laced your coffee with arsenic, oh well, at least you’ll die while I’m still in the will!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)   Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Interaction (Or lack thereof)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guild Mercenary :: General Chat-
Jump to: